Book five tutorials and get the 6th one FREE
We run individual tutorials to help you improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Tutorials run for an hour and are one-on-one classes with a teacher.
It is not helpful to try to prepare for an ISLPR test the way that you might prepare for tests in some other testing systems.
- For example, with the writing test we do not recommend that you try to guess what your tasks will be and spend a lot of time practising these and only these.
- We do not recommend that you practise complicated phrases that you hope you can use for any topic.
The benefits of an ISLPR tutorial:
- One hour – with a focus on one macro skill (i.e. speaking, listening, reading and writing) per hour
- One-on-one tutorial with a qualified English teacher and accredited ISLPR tester.
- Individual tutorial where your issues are addressed personally
If you are in Australia on a student visa, please note that individual tutoring alone does not meet requirements for student visas.
Apply online or download a form here and pay via credit card over the phone (07) 3420 0806.