We run individual tutorials to help you improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Tutorials run for an hour and are one-on-one classes with an accredited ISLPR® teacher.
It is not helpful to try to prepare for an ISLPR® test the way that you might prepare for tests in some other testing systems.
- For example, with the writing test we do not recommend that you try to guess what your tasks will be and spend a lot of time practising these and only these.
- We do not recommend that you practise complicated phrases that you hope you can use for any topic.
The benefits of an ISLPR® tutorial:
- One hour – ideally with a focus on one macro skill (i.e. speaking, listening, reading and writing) per hour.
- One-on-one tutorial with a qualified English teacher and accredited ISLPR® tester.
- Individual tutorial where your issues are addressed personally.
If you are in Australia on a student visa, please note that individual tutoring alone does not meet requirements for student visas.